Smart Approaches to Marijuana Mn (SAMMn) Organization, the status of current policy proposals, current scientific knowledge
about marijuana and what communities can do.
Beyond Smoke and Mirror’s Presentation Objectives
1. Gain understanding of the impact of cannabis use on health.
2. Increase knowledge of the health, social and economic issues
pertaining to the commercialization of cannabis.
3. Knowledge of community-based approaches to educate your
community and its leaders on the potential impact of cannabis if
commercially legal in Minnesota.
Ken C. Winters, Ph.D. Senior Scientist,
Institute & Smart Approaches to Marijuana
Chair of Smart of Approaches to Marijuana-MN
Monday, September 21st 12:00 -1:00 pm
Thursday, October 1st 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Tuesday, October 13th 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Monday, October 26th 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Thursday, October 29th 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Register links for webinar:
- September 21st, 2020 from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
- October 1st, 2020 from 6:30 -7:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
- October 13th, 2020 from 6:30 -7:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
- October 26th, 2020 from 6:30 -7:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
- October 29th, 2020 from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Hubbard in Prevention &
Minnesota Prevention Alliance
Join us for one of our webinars. Please register in advance to
AngelaGraham@CatholicHealth.net or 218.255.3692.